Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm just going to WRITE it...

Been having some trouble finding time to adequately do a podcast.  I've been busy, and when I've been working with audio-files, they've been files for my band (Two Hangmen) and not podcast files.  (Priorities, y'all.)  The time I have to sit and do a podcast right now seems to be the wee-hours...and I don't want to do that.  No one wants to podcast at 3 a.m.  Sorry.

When I started this thing, I said I wanted to do it because I missed working with audio files and playing around with my recording equipment.  In the past couple of months, I've been in and out of the recording stuff REGULARLY, so I guess I'm just not feeling that need right now.  I'll get back to it.  I will.  I promise.  But, for the moment, I'm kind of content not to...

However, I like the "reviews" thing, and I've got a HUGE backlog of stuff to talk about...  So rather than do a really lengthy podcast, sometime over the next couple of days, I'm just going to WRITE some reviews and post them here.  I don't mind doing THAT at 3 a.m. for some reason.

So, sorry about the lack of activity...but I'll start posting here again, even if not in the intended format.  I'll get back to the actual podcast thing soon enough.  The EP recording can't go on forever.  But come back by tomorrow or Friday or something and read some reviews.  At least that's better than nothing.

Thanks for putting up with me.

No comments: