Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Comics Purchased 5/11/11 - The Captains - And An Update

Working on the write up from last week (as we speak, actually...well kind of...I'm working on THIS right now, but only because I'm on break from working on the other thing...you know what?  Forget I said anything.)  The next post will cover comics from last week and I'm also doing a post all about seeing the Captains Tour (three of the guys from "Deadliest Catch") last night.  But wanted to post my list of comics from today, just in case I get distracted and don't finish the write-ups until tomorrow.

Comics purchased today:
  1. The Flash - Issue #12
  2. Flashpoint - Issue #1 of 5
  3. The Flash - 100-Page Spectacular (One-Shot)
  4. Black Panther - Issue #518 --- And for some reason I STILL forgot to buy issue #516!  Dammit!
  5. The Unwritten - Issue #25
Keep an eye out for new posts...and also hopefully I'll actually return to PODCASTING soon---which was kind of the point of this blog in the first place!

No comments: