Monday, October 03, 2011

Sorry Sorry Sorry!

What can I say?  The weekends are just so damned SHORT.  I'll record a new one for you next weekend.  I've got plenty to talk about.  Here's a list of stuff I've bought that you can expect me to at least mention...

  1. How I Met Your Mother - Season 6
  2. Dream Theater - A Dramatic Turn of Events
  3. Wilco - The Whole Love
  4. Comic Books:
    • iZombie
    • Brilliant
    • Batman
    • Deadman
    • Superman
    • The Unwritten
  5. Beers:
    • Unibroue Terrible
    • Guinness Foreign Extra Stout
    • Guinness Black Lager
    • Samuel Smith's Nut Brown Ale
    • Schlafly Imperial Stout
    • Stone Pale Ale
    • Wexford Irish Cream Ale
    • Murphy's Irish Stout
  6. (New) TV Watched
    • How I Met Your Mother
    • Big Bang Theory
    • Person of Interest
    • How to be a Gentleman
    • Doctor Who
  7. Concert attended: Foo Fighters; St. Louis, MO
...I'll probably touch on most of that.  Should be a fun one!

No comments: