Thursday, September 21, 2017

Episode 7 - FEATURING DAVE BRINK! - I Have No Idea Why I Thought Tim Curry Was in Spy Kids

This week's episode was a lot of fun for me.  I'm downright giggly throughout.  It's about an hour and twenty minutes of a conversation between myself and my brother Dave.  (Please check out Dave's music at this link.)  We talk about all kinds of music, movies, and so on.  Here's the player!


Index of main topics discussed:
  • 00:01 - Intro/Music
  • 01:30 - Meeting Dave and Intro Stuff
  • 03:50 - Review/Discussion of Living Colour's "Shade"
  • 14:24 - A Text from Dad turns into a Tribute to Bobby "The Brain" Heenan
  • 18:06 - Dave Tells Me About the Movie "IT"
  • 27:06 - A Concert Review: Deep Purple, Alice Cooper, and Edgar Winter (we also end up talking about Saxon)
  • 43:09 - Review/Discussion of the Foo Fighters' "Concrete and Gold"
  • 50:24 - I Tell Dave About Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real's New Self-Titled Album
  • 52:52 - Dave Tells Me About Steve Earle's New Album
  • 54:09 - A Farewell to Jessi Zazu of Those Darlins
  • 01:04:16 - Random Questions With Dave About Stuff He Likes (Favorite Albums, TV, Pro-Wrestling Memories, etc.)
No extra photos this week because it was so all-over-the-place.  And also I was too tired to mess with photos when I was getting ready to post this.  So there.  Hope you have fun!  Comment and stuff!


No comments: