Thursday, September 14, 2017

Episode 6 - In Which I Become Tom Waits

This week, I recorded early, so I could be sure I could do it at all.  At the time of recording/writing, I'm struggling against a cold that seems to want to take my voice away from me.  I'm raspy and don't sound normal at all.  So that got me thinking about Tom Waits.  And this podcast is pretty much just me giving you my picks for the top 5 Tom Waits albums, then talking about Neil Young and giving a personal message at the end.  Clocking in at right around 20 minutes, this is the shortest episode so far!  Enjoy!

(Next week, a conversation with my brother Dave. As a fun-fact, I also uploaded this on 9/11/17, although it's not getting posted until Thursday.  By the time the upload was complete around 10pm, my temperature was 100-degrees.)

Here's the player:


and here are a couple photos...

It's the thumbnail...only bigger!
Buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it.  Buy it buy it buy it.

No comments: