Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Quick Updates...

Sorry I went away (again).  I've got three posts semi-finished that may be put off a little longer.  I was writing up a Doctor Who post...but with the halfway point in the season soon coming up (along with its infuriating, accompanying hiatus), I think I'll just wait for the break and do a "season so far" thing.

Got a comic book post coming soon.  Realized I didn't even list what I bought last week.  Oops...  I'll cover it in a big post later this week, since new comics day is tomorrow anyway.

Also been catching up on some new music thanks to my birthday last week.  Got the new Foo Fighters, the new Mr. Big, Steve Martin's bluegrass record, Queen's remastered "A Night at the Opera," and the Pearl Jam remasters of Vitalogy and Vs.  Big week for music listening!

So...recaps/reviews coming soon.  Sorry for the delay.  I started writing stuff and got distracted.  My intentions were good...my timing just sucks.  If you want to see something I update daily, check out my Tumblr page.  It's hopping right now!

No comments: